We are actively engaged as Trabectedin Injection supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Injection
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Trabectedin Injection
Content Trabectedin (1mg)
Therapeutic Use To treat liposarcoma (a cancer that begins in fat cells) or leiomyosarcoma (a cancer that begins in smooth muscle tissue)
What is Trabectedin Injection?Trabectedin Injection is used in the treatment of liposarcoma (fat cell cancer) or leiomyosarcoma (smooth muscle cancer) that has migrated to other areas of the body and cannot be cured with surgery in persons who have already received specific chemotherapy drugs. Trabectedin belongs to the alkylating agent class of drugs. It works by reducing or preventing cancer cell development in the body.
Trabectedin Injection - How To Use
- Trabectedin injection is a powder that is combined with liquid and given intravenously (into a vein) by a doctor in a hospital or clinic during a 24-hour period. It's normally given once every three weeks as soon as your doctor tells you should get it.
- Depending on your reaction to the drug and any adverse effects, your doctor may decide to delay or discontinue your trabectedin injectable treatment. Discuss your feelings with your doctor throughout your therapy.
Trabectedin Injection - Precautions
- To assist you to avoid side effects, your doctor may likely prescribe medicine to consume before each dose of trabectedin injection.
- If you are sensitive to trabectedin injection or any other medicines, or any of the components in trabectedin injection, inform your doctor immediately.
- Tell your doctor about any herbal supplements you're using.
- If you have or have previously had liver or renal disease, tell your doctor.
- If you're breastfeeding, let your doctor know. While getting a trabectedin injection, you should not breastfeed.
- Consult your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Certain antifungals, such as itraconazole, ketoconazole, posaconazole, and voriconazole; boceprevir; clarithromycin; conivaptan; HIV medicines, such as indinavir, lopinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, and saquinavir; nefazodone; phenobarbital; rifampin; telaprevir Your specialist may need to adjust your drug dosage or schedule or keep a close eye on you for side effects. Several other medicines may interfere with trabectedin, so be sure to notify about all of your prescriptions, even if they aren't on this list.
- It's important to be aware that trabectedin injection can result in infertility (difficulty becoming pregnant). However, one need not rule out the possibility of becoming pregnant. If you become pregnant or expect to become pregnant, consult your doctor. If you're a woman, you need to use birth control to avoid getting pregnant while using trabectedin injection and for at least two months after you stop taking it. If you're a man, you and your female companion should take birth control while you're on trabectedin and for the next 5 months after you've stopped getting injections. Contact your doctor when you become pregnant while taking a trabectedin injectable. Trabectedin injection can harm the foetus and increase the chances of miscarriage.
Trabectedin Injection - How It WorksTrabectedin relates to the alkylating agent drug class. It acts by adhering to DNA in cells and causing damage to it. This prevents cancer cells from proliferating and developing.
Trabectedin Injection - Side Effects
- Headaches, fatigue, constipation, diarrhoea, body aches, skin discolouration, and difficulty sleeping are all possible symptoms. Consult your doctor immediately if any of these side effects continue or worsen.
- Nausea and vomiting are also possible side effects, and they might be severe. If any of these side effects occur, contact your doctor straight away. Your doctor may suggest medicine to treat or prevent nausea and vomiting in specific circumstances. It may be possible to reduce nausea and vomiting by eating numerous small meals, avoiding eating before therapy, or reducing activity.
- Many people who use this medicine may experience severe negative effects. You were provided with this prescription, however, because your doctor determined that the advantage to you exceeds the danger of side effects. Your risk can be reduced if your doctor keeps a close eye on you.
- Trabectedin injection has the potential to cause serious harm when injected. If you develop discomfort, irritation, redness, or swelling at the site of injection, contact your doctor immediately. Treatment as soon as possible will assist to reduce discomfort and possibly skin damage.
- Trabectedin Injection limits bone marrow function, which can result in a lack of blood cells such as red cells, white cells, and platelets. During therapy, your doctor will keep a careful eye on you and examine your blood frequently. Another medicine may be prescribed to lessen the chance of this side effect. You should not use trabectedin if your blood cell count is very low. If you get any of the following symptoms, contact your doctor immediately: Symptoms of infection include unusual weariness, pale complexion, and symptoms of infection.
- This medicine has the potential to induce liver issues. The consumption of alcoholic beverages can raise the risk of liver disease. Alcoholic beverages should not be consumed. Blood tests will be ordered by your doctor to examine for liver abnormalities. If you have any of the below significant side effects, contact your doctor straight away: Yellowing of the eyes and skin, black urine, severe stomach/abdominal discomfort, and nausea/vomiting that persists.
- This medication has a small chance of causing significant muscle issues (rhabdomyolysis). If you get any of the following conditions, contact your doctor immediately: Signs of renal issues include muscle discomfort, soreness, and weakness (such as a change in the amount of urine).
- This drug can induce a blood clot in the lungs or cardiac difficulties in rare cases. If you develop chest pain, difficulty breathing, blood in your cough, swelling ankles/feet, abrupt unexpected weight gain, or exhaustion, obtain medical attention straight away.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any indications of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling (particularly of the face/tongue/throat), extreme dizziness, or difficulty breathing, seek medical treatment right once.
- Consult your doctor if you experience any other side effects not listed above.
Trabectedin Injection - Some Tips For Use
- Trabectedin injection is administered as an intravenous infusion (IV infusion) under medical supervision.
- Do not miss any doses and follow your doctor's instructions to the letter.
- To avoid getting pregnant while using this drug, use an effective birth control technique.
- If you observe yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, muscle aches, or a skin infection, call your doctor.
- Regular blood tests can be performed by your doctor to examine your blood cell count, platelet count, and liver function.
Trabectedin Injection SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Trabectedin Injection supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.