Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection
Healthiza is counted as a leading Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering the best quality pharmaceutical medicine with fast and secure global shipping.
Pharmaceutical form Injection
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection
Content Vinorelbine 50mg
Therapeutic Use To treat various types of cancer
What is Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection?Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection is used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that has progressed to neighbouring tissues or other sections of the body, both alone and in conjunction with other drugs. Vinorelbine belongs to a group of drugs known as vinca alkaloids. It works by reducing or preventing cancer cell development in the body.
Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection - How To Use
- Vinorelbine is available as a liquid solution to be administered intravenously (into a vein) by a doctor in a medical facility. It is typically administered once a week. The length of therapy is determined by how well your body reacts to vinorelbine treatment.
- You should be aware that vinorelbine tartrate injection should only be injected into a vein. It may, however, leak into nearby tissue, causing significant discomfort or harm.
- Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection is also used in the treatment of breast cancer, esophageal cancer (carcinoma of the tube connecting the mouth and the stomach), and soft tissue sarcomas (cancer that forms in muscles). Explain the risks of using this medicine for your illness to your doctor.
Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection - PrecautionsBefore using Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection
- If you have an allergy to vinorelbine, any other drugs, or any of the components in vinorelbine tartrate injection, notify your doctor.
- Consult your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Certain antifungals, such as itraconazole and ketoconazole; clarithromycin; HIV protease inhibitors, such as indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, and saquinavir; or nefazodone should all be mentioned. Your specialist may need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- If you have or have previously had liver problems, notify your doctor.
- If you are pregnant, planning for becoming pregnant, or intend to father a child, consult your doctor. While getting a vinorelbine tartrate injection, neither you nor your partner needs to become pregnant. To ensure that you are not pregnant, you must get a pregnancy test prior to beginning medication. For females, Use reliable birth control throughout your therapy and for six months after your last dose. For males, use reliable birth control throughout your therapy and for three months afterwards your final dose. Call your doctor if you or your partner gets pregnant while getting a vinorelbine tartrate injection. The foetus may be harmed by vinorelbine.
- If you're breastfeeding, let your doctor know. As per healthcare experts, breastfeeding is not recommended during therapy and for nine days after the last dose.
- It's important to be aware that vinorelbine can cause constipation. While receiving a vinorelbine tartrate injection, consult your doctor about altering your diet and utilising other medicine to prevent or cure constipation.
- As per healthcare experts, Drink plenty of water and eat high-fibre meals like lettuce, spinach, broccoli, squashes, beans, nuts, seeds, fruits, full wheat bread, full wheat pasta, or brown rice. Make sure you follow the directions to the letter.
How Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection WorksVinorelbine prevents cancer cells from replicating genetic material (DNA). As a result, cancer cell development and multiplication are prevented.
Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection - Side Effects
- It is possible to experience nausea, vomiting, lethargy, constipation, diarrhoea, disorientation, muscular aches, joint pain, or discomfort at the injection site. Consult your doctor right away if any of these side effects continue or worsen.
- It's possible that you'll experience temporary hair loss. After the procedure, normal hair growth will resume.
- Consume dietary fibre, drink plenty of water, and work out to avoid constipation. To assist avoid constipation, your doctor may recommend a laxative (stool softener). Consult your doctor to determine which laxative is best for you.
- This medicine may cause major negative effects on those who take it. You were provided with this prescription, however, because your doctor determined that the advantage to you exceeds the danger of side effects. Your risk can be reduced if your doctor keeps a regular check on you.
- If you experience any severe side effects, such as persistent nausea/vomiting, lack of appetite, abdominal discomfort, yellowing eyes/skin, or dark urine, numbness/pain in the hands and feet, mouth ulcers, easy bruising/bleeding, lack of strength, new or increased difficulty breathing, cough, constipation, blood in urine, or mood changes, contact your doctor immediately.
- If you experience this unusual but significant adverse effect: chest pain, seek medical attention right away.
- Although a severe adverse reaction to this medicine is uncommon, seek medical attention right once if one happens. Rashes, itching/swelling (face/tongue/throat), dizziness, and difficulty breathing are all signs of a significant allergic reaction.
- This isn't a full list of potential adverse effects. Contact your doctor if you experience any other side effects not listed above.
Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection - Some Tips For Use
- Vinorelbine is injected into a vein under the guidance of a specialist.
- Do not miss any doses and follow your doctor's instructions to the letter.
- To avoid getting pregnant while using this drug, use an effective birth control technique.
- Regular blood tests may be prescribed by your doctor to evaluate your blood cell count, platelet count, and liver function.
- If you get a rash on your skin, your face or lips swell, or you have difficulty breathing, call your doctor.
Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Vinorelbine Tartrate Injection supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.