We are one of the leading Cyclophosphamide Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, offering only the best quality medicine with complete support globally.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Cyclophosphamide Tablet
Content Cyclophosphamide (50mg)
Therapeutic Use To treat various types of cancer
What is Cyclophosphamide Tablet?Cyclophosphamide Tablet is used alone or with a combination of other medicines to treat Hodgkin's disease and non-lymphoma Hodgkin's (cancers that start in a type of white blood cell that normally fights infection); cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL, a group of immune system cancers that first manifest as skin rashes); multiple myeloma (a type of bone marrow cancer); and certain types of leukaemia (cancer of the white blood cells (ALL). It's also used to treat eye cancer, neuroblastoma (cancer that mostly affects kids), ovarian cancer (which starts in the female reproductive parts where eggs are generated), and breast cancer.
How to Use It
- Cyclophosphamide is a once-daily tablet to be taken by mouth. Treatment duration is determined by the drugs you're taking, how well your body responds to them, and the sort of cancer or illness you have.
- Every day, take a cyclophosphamide tablet at the same time. Follow your prescription instructions
- Do not break, chew, or crush the tablets; they must be swallowed whole.
- Depending on your reaction to treatment and any side effects, your doctor may need to reschedule or change your cyclophosphamide dose.
Cyclophosphamide Tablet - PrecautionBefore taking Cyclophosphamide,
- If you are allergic to cyclophosphamide, other alkylating agents including bendamustine, busulfan, carmustine, chlorambucil, or temozolomide, any other drugs, or any of the components in cyclophosphamide tablet, notify your doctor right away.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutritional supplements, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Allopurinol, cortisone acetate, doxorubicin, hydrocortisone, or phenobarbital should all be mentioned. Your specialist may need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- If you have recently had x-rays or have previously gotten treated with other chemotherapy medicines, notify your doctor.
- You should be aware that cyclophosphamide can disrupt a woman's menstrual cycle and reduce sperm count in men. You should avoid having children while undergoing chemotherapy or for a period of time afterwards. To avoid pregnancy, use a dependable birth control method.
Side Effects of Cyclophosphamide
- Nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, stomach soreness, diarrhoea, or skin/nail discolouration are all possible side effects.
- It's possible that you'll experience temporary hair loss. Hair growth should resume after treatment is completed, and it may even resume during the course of treatment.
- If you experience any serious side effects, such as mouth sores, joint pain, stopping menstrual periods, existing wounds that are slow recovery, black or bloody stools, serious stomach pain, yellowing eyes or skin, dark urine, mood changes, muscle weakness, or any other serious side effects, contact your doctor right away.
- Both men and women may find that cyclophosphamide tablet reduces their chances of having children.
- This medicine rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling, extreme dizziness, or problems breathing, seek medical treatment right away.
- Consult the doctor if you have any other side effects not listed above.
Some tips for Cyclophosphamide Tablet
- Cyclophosphamide tablet is a chemotherapy drug that aids in cancer treatment.
- To avoid urinary difficulties while taking this medication, drink lots of water or urinate regularly.
- If you have stomach irritation, take it with meals, ideally first thing in the morning.
- While taking this medication, your doctor may order regular blood tests to supervise your blood counts.
- While using this drug, you are more likely to become ill or heal more slowly. Before getting any immunizations, see your doctor.
- If you have trouble urinating or notice blood in your urine while taking this medicine, call your doctor right away.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid taking Cyclophosphamide.
- Avoid pregnancy while taking this medication by using an effective contraception method.
Cyclophosphamide Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Cyclophosphamide Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.