We are actively engaged as Rilpivirine Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Rilpivirine Tablet
Content Filmtabletten 25mg
Therapeutic Use To Help Control HIV Infection
What is Rilpivirine Tablet?Rilpivirine Tablet is a drug that is used in combination with other drugs to treat human immunodeficiency virus type-1 (HIV-1) in adults and children aged 12 and up who weigh at least 35 kg and have never had antiretroviral therapy. It's also used in combination with cabotegravir in the treatment of HIV-1 infection in some people for a brief period of time. Rilpivirine belongs to the non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors class of drugs (NNRTIs). It works by lowering HIV levels in the bloodstream. Despite the fact that rilpivirine does not eliminate HIV, it may reduce your risk of acquiring AIDS and HIV-related illnesses such as serious infections or cancer.
Rilpivirine Tablet - How To Use
- Rilpivirine is available as a tablet that must be swallowed. It's normally taken once a day with a meal (not simply a protein drink). When taken with cabotegravir, rilpivirine is normally taken once a day with a meal.
- Take a rilpivirine tablet at the same time every day, either alone or with cabotegravir. Rilpivirine Tablet is taken for around one month with cabotegravir before starting therapy with the lengthy injectable formulations of these drugs, or for up to two months if the injectable care plan is missed for more than seven days.
- Carefully follow the advice on your medication label. Rilpivirine should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not use more or less of it, or take it more frequently than your doctor has suggested.
- Even if you feel fine, keep taking rilpivirine. Stopping rilpivirine without consulting your doctor is not a good decision. Your disease may become more difficult to treat if you skip doses or stop taking the rilpivirine tablet.
Rilpivirine Tablet - PrecautionsBefore taking Rilpivirine Tablet
- If you have an allergy to rilpivirine, any other medicines, or any of the substances in rilpivirine tablets, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you're using dexamethasone, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, or phenytoin; proton pump inhibitors such as dexlansoprazole, esomeprazole, lansoprazole, omeprazole, pantoprazole, or rabeprazole; rifampin; or rifapentine If you are receiving some of these medications, your doctor may probably advise you not to use rilpivirine.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutraceuticals, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Make a point of mentioning one or more of the following: antifungal medications, such as fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, posaconazole, and voriconazole; amiodarone; anagrelide; chloroquine; chlorpromazine; cilostazol; ciprofloxacin; citalopram; clarithromycin; disopyramide; donepezil; erythromycin; flecainide; haloperidol; Your doctor will need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects. Many other medications may interfere with rilpivirine, so be sure to notify about all of your prescriptions, even if they aren't on this list.
- If you're using calcium, magnesium, or aluminium antacids, wait at least 2 hours before or 4 hours after taking rilpivirine.
- If you're taking cimetidine, famotidine, nizatidine, or ranitidine for indigestion, heartburn, or ulcers, wait at least 12 hours before or 4 hours after taking rilpivirine.
- If you're taking didanosine, make sure you take it at least 2 hours before or 4 hours after you take rilpivirine.
- If you have or have had had depression or another mental illness, liver disease, such as hepatitis B or C, or renal disease, notify your doctor.
- If you are pregnant or expect to become pregnant, notify your doctor. Call your doctor when you become pregnant when taking rilpivirine. If you're breastfeeding, let your doctor know. If you have HIV or are taking rilpivirine, you must not breastfeed your baby.
- You should be aware that body fat can accumulate in various locations of your body, including your breasts, upper back and neck, and midsection of your body.
- You should be aware that rilpivirine can affect your mood, behaviour, or mental health. If you have any of the symptoms listed while taking rilpivirine, contact your doctor right away: new or increasing depression; sadness, hopelessness, anxiety, or restlessness; or contemplating, planning, or attempting suicide. Make sure your family is aware of any potentially life-threatening symptoms so they can contact your specialist if you will be unable to seek therapy on your own.
- You should be aware that when taking HIV drugs, your immune response may become better and start to fight other illnesses already present in your body, or cause other problems to develop.
Rilpivirine Tablet - Side Effects
- It's possible that you'll have a headache or have difficulties sleeping. Tell your doctor right once if either of these problems persists or worsens.
- Remember that your doctor provided this medication because he or she believes the advantage to you exceeds the risk of adverse effects. The majority of people who take this medicine do not have any substantial adverse effects.
- If you have any major side effects, such as mental/mood abnormalities, contact your doctor straight once.
- As your immune system strengthens, it may be able to fight off previous infections, leading disease symptoms to resurface. If your immune response gets overactive, you may have symptoms. This reaction could occur at any time (soon after starting HIV treatment). If you have any severe symptoms, such as unexplained weight loss, extreme fatigue, persistent weakness, severe or persistent headaches, joint stiffness, numbness of the hands/feet/arms/legs, vision problems, signs of infection (such as fever, chills, breathing difficulty, cough, non-healing skin sores), symptoms of a thyroid (such as nervousness, anxiousness, heat intolerance, fast/pounding/irregular
- Rilpivirine can induce a rash that is generally not life-threatening. However, it's possible that you won't be able to distinguish it from a rare rash that could indicate a serious reaction. If you get a rash, seek medical attention straight once.
- Rilpivirine can induce a rash that is usually not life-threatening. However, it's possible that you won't be able to distinguish it from a rare rash that could indicate a serious reaction. If you get a rash, seek medical attention straight once.
- This medicine occasionally causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling (particularly of the face/tongue/throat), extreme dizziness, or problems breathing, seek medical treatment right once.
- Contact your doctor if you have any other side effects not listed above.
Rilpivirine Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Rilpivirine Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.