We are actively engaged as Ruxolitinib Tablet supplier, manufacturer and exporter, our range of pharma products are tested by experts to assure its effectiveness on various parameters.
Pharmaceutical form Tablet
Category Anti Cancer
Brand Name Ruxolitinib Tablet
Content Ruxolitinib (15mg)
Therapeutic Use Treatment of chronic idiopathic myelofibrosis and Polycythemia vera
What is Ruxolitinib Tablet?Ruxolitinib Tablet is used in the treatment of Myelofibrosis (a cancer of the bone marrow in which the bone marrow is replaced by scar tissue and causes decreased blood cell production). It's also used to cure polycythemia vera (PV; a slow-growing blood malignancy in which the bone marrow produces too many red blood cells) in those who couldn't get hydroxyurea to work. Ruxolitinib is also used to treat severe other diseases in children and adults aged 12 and up who have failed to respond to other therapies. Ruxolitinib belongs to the kinase inhibitor class of drugs. It acts to treat myelofibrosis and PV by preventing cancer cells from multiplying by inhibiting the signals that cause them to grow. This helps to prevent cancer cells from spreading.
How To Use It
- Ruxolitinib is available as a tablet that must be swallowed. It's commonly taken twice a day, with or without food. Every day, take ruxolitinib at the same time. Follow the label instructions carefully.
- If you have myelofibrosis or PV, your doctor may begin you on a small dose of ruxolitinib for the first 4 weeks of treatment, then progressively raise your dose once every two weeks after that.
- Do not chew or crush the tablets; they must be swallowed whole.
- If you are unable to eat by mouth and have a nasogastric (NG) tube, your doctor may recommend that you take ruxolitinib through the tube. Your doctor will show you how to prepare ruxolitinib for NG tube administration.
- Before and during your therapy, your doctor will conduct blood tests to see how this medication affects you. Even if you feel healthy, keep taking a ruxolitinib tablet.
Ruxolitinib Tablet - Precautions
- If you have an allergy to ruxolitinib or any of the substances in the ruxolitinib tablet, notify your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any additional drugs, vitamins, nutritional supplements, or herbal products you're taking or planning to use. Antifungal drugs such as itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole; clarithromycin; efavirenz; erythromycin; fluconazole; HIV protease inhibitors such as indinavir, nelfinavir, nefazodone; nevirapine; phenytoin; Your healthcare experts may need to adjust your prescription dosages or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- If you have anaemia, an infection, are on dialysis, or have recently been around someone with tuberculosis or visited an area where tuberculosis is frequent, tell your doctor. If you have or have had TB, high cholesterol or triglycerides; a blood clot, heart attack, stroke, or other cardiac issues; skin cancer; herpes zoster (shingles); hepatitis B or other liver diseases; or kidney disease, notify your doctor.
Side Effects of Ruxolitinib
- Dizziness, diarrhoea, headaches, weight gain, and gas are all possible side effects. Tell your doctor right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- If you experience any major side effects, such as tiredness, bleeding, or skin changes, contact your doctor straight away.
- This drug may make it more difficult for you to fight infections. This could increase your chances of getting a serious infection or make any infection you already have worse.
- Ruxolitinib Tablet rarely causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling, extreme dizziness, or problems breathing, seek medical treatment right away.
- Consult a doctor if you have any other side effects not listed above.
Some Tips for Ruxolitinib Tablet
- Use it with or without food, and at the same time every day if possible.
- It can make you feel dizzy and give you headaches. Do not drive or engage in any activity that needs concentration.
- Prevent pregnancy while taking this medication by using a reliable contraceptive technique.
- Your doctor may order regular blood tests to check your blood cells, liver and kidney function, and lipid levels.
- If you see any signs of infection, such as a fever, sore throat, or rash, call your doctor right once.
- Avoid taking the Ruxolitinib tablet without first consulting your doctor.
Ruxolitinib Tablet SupplierHealthiza is one of the leading Ruxolitinib Tablet supplier and manufacturer, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.
Information for the patient
Read the package leaflet for indications, contraindications, side effects, dosage as well as information on the use of this product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Misusing medicines may be dangerous to your life or health.