What is Carfilzomib 60mg Injection?
Carfilzomib 60mg Injection is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma, a form of bone marrow cancer, alone or in combination with other drugs. This medicine belongs to a class of drugs proteasome inhibitors. It functions by halting or reducing the cancer cells’ growth within your body.
How to Use – Carfilzomib Injection
- Carfilzomib is available as a powder that must be combined with a liquid before being injected intravenously (into a vein). A doctor or nurse will often administer carfilzomib over the course of 10 to 30 minutes in a hospital
- After receiving a dose of the drug, you may have severe or life-threatening side effects for up to 24 hours. Before receiving each dose of carfilzomib, you will be given specific drugs to assist in preventing an adverse response. Immediately notify your doctor if you have any of these side effects following therapy.
- Discuss your feelings regarding your treatment with your doctor. Without first consulting your doctor, do not discontinue taking carfilzomib injections.
Precautions for Carfilzomib 60mg Injection
- If you have an allergy to carfilzomib, any other drugs, or any of the inert substances in carfilzomib, let your doctor know right away.
- If you ever had a heart problem, a heart attack, an irregular heartbeat, any other heart issues, high blood pressure, a herpes infection (cold sores, shingles, or genital sores), seizures, or any other neurological illness, be sure to let your doctor know. Also, let your doctor know if you are receiving dialysis or have kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor about all prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, dietary supplements, and natural remedies you are now taking or intend to use.
- Be sure to let your doctor know if you’re nursing a baby or pregnant. The fetus could be harmed by Carfilzomib. If you are receiving a Carfilzomib injection, you should not breastfeed.
- You should be aware that carfilzomib might cause fainting, dizziness, and drowsiness. Prior to understanding how this drug affects you, avoid using machinery or driving.
Side Effects of Carfilzomib
Carfilzomib Injection might have undesirable effects. If any of the following symptoms are serious or do not go away, let your doctor know right away:
- Muscular contraction
- Back pain; discomfort in the legs or arms
- Having trouble falling or staying asleep
Some adverse effects can be very harmful. Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these signs:
- Dark urine, a dry tongue, and other symptoms of dehydration
- Swelling in the legs feet
- Leg discomfort, soreness, or erythema
- Breathing difficulty
- Chest discomfort
- Unexpected fatigue or weakened state
- Uncommon bruising or bleeding
- Insufficient energy
- Lack of appetite
- Stomach ache in the top right corner
- Skin or eye yellowing
- Flu-like signs
- Dark, tarry, or bloody stools
- Little reddish-purple patches in a rash, generally on the lower legs.
- Urine with blood in it
- Fewer urinations
- Vision abnormalities
- Confusion, memory loss, vertigo or loss of balance, trouble speaking or walking
You should keep in mind that your doctor recommended this drug because she or he thought it would benefit you more than it would harm you. Many users of this medicine report no significant negative effects.
Carfilzomib 60mg Injection Supplier
Healthiza is one of the leading Carfilzomib 60mg Injection supplier, manufacturer and exporter in India, offering the best quality medicine globally through a validated cold chain secure shipment process. We use this process to manufacture, store and deliver medicines at a very specific temperature. Customers can avail of this premium quality pharma product at an affordable price from us.